This is one of the easiest and tastiest Greek desserts you'll ever make! And if you have a bottle of milk in the fridge that's almost past its 'use by' date, now you have no excuse to waste it down the drain!
5 cups of milk
1 cup fine semolina
1 cup sugar
1) Put the milk in a large pan and bring slowly to boil.
2) Stir in the butter, sugar and semolina, stirring constantly until the mixture thickens.
3) Take off heat and let the cream cool a bit. Then beat the eggs and stir them into the cream.
4) Lightly oil a cake tin with extra virgin olive oil and empty the cream in it.
5) Bake in the oven in medium heat (about 150C - 170C for about an hour, until it gets a nice, brown colour.
6) Let it cool. It is even better to refridgerate it so the pie sets perfectly and is easy to slice.
7) Serve each slice by sprinkling a bit of ground cinnamon on top.